U.S. Regulatory and Policy

The CMAA has navigated complex regulatory issues over the years as a quiet leader through educating members and maintaining working relationships with several government agencies.

We strongly recommend you seek legal and professional advice and obtain a licensed US customs broker for your importation in order to comply with US import laws.

Three main U.S. government agencies you should be concerned about are Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), AND Customs and Border Protection Department of Agriculture (CBP AG).